Updated: Apr 24
· DAWN SERVICE – Cenotaph, Conadilly Street (05.30am)
· MID MORNING MARCH AND SERVICE – from Marquis Street (10:30am)
· OFFICIAL SERVICE starts at 10:45am at the Cenotaph.
· DAWN SERVICE – Cenotaph, Hamilton Park,
corner of Goran and Pike Streets (05.15am)
· MID MORNING MARCH AND SERVICE – meet at Commercial Hotel Curlewis (8:30am for 8:45am march)
· OFFICIAL SERVICE starts at 9am at the Cenotaph.
TAMBAR SPRINGS SERVICE
· DAWN SERVICE – Memorial Park, Tamba Street (05.30am)
· SERVICE – Town Park, corner of Purlewaugh Road and Ellerslie Street (11.00am)
· SERVICE – Cenotaph, Kamilaroi Highway (8.30am)
· Fall in is at 8.15am opposite the original Cenotaph for those wishing to march.
School children most welcome to march.
ANZAC DAY TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES:
Motorists and residents are advised of interruptions to traffic movements on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 due to ANZAC Day commemorations.
From 5am - 6am
* Elgin Street from McDonalds’ driveway to the car park adjacent to the council offices. * Conadilly Street from Abbott Street to the mid-block, pedestrian crossing in Conadilly Street between Elgin Street and Marquis Street. From 10am – 12pm * Conadilly Street between Marquis Street and Abbott Street. * Marquis Street between Conadilly Street and Little Conadilly Street. * Elgin Street between Conadilly Street and McDonalds driveway. * Conadilly Street from Marquis Street to Tempest Street. * Chandos Street from Conadilly Street to Little Barber Street. * Chandos Street from Conadilly Street to Little Conadilly Street.
From 5am – 6am
* Part intersection of Pike Street and Goran Street, Curlewis. * Northern (TOP) side of Goran Street from Brown Street to Railway Street. From 8:15am – 12pm * Northern (TOP) side of Goran Street from Brown Street to Railway Street. * Pike Street between Donaldson Street and Goran Street. * Small section of Railway Street, adjacent to the Commercial Hotel.
Enquiries can be directed to Gunnedah Council’s Customer Service Team on
(02) 6740 2100 during business hours.