Updated: Feb 12, 2020
UPDATED AT 12:45PM
Price Road – water over road – drive with caution
Yarrol Lane – open with caution, washouts at various locations.
Borah Road – 1x lane open with caution
Soldier Settlement Road – open with caution
William Street / Starr Lane low level crossing
Burgmans Lane – Goonoo Goonoo Creek
Old Winton Road
Wallamore Road – Kingsford Smith Street to Evans Street causeways closed
Most of the roads closed overnight have re-opened, however do take care of slippery surfaces and leftover debris.
If there is water over the road – go back! Drive responsibly.
Don’t move Road Closed signs, it is illegal to do so, and you put other drivers at risk.
New roads closed:
· Davidson Lane, Moore Creek.
· Warral Road, near Timbumburi Creek, West Tamworth.
Roads remaining closed:
· Old Winton Road, near Bective Lane.
· Goonan Street, Kingsford Smith Street to Evans Street causeway closed, Westdale.
· Wallamore Road, Kingsford Smith Street to Evans Street causeways closed, Westdale.
New roads open:
· Appleby Lane, near Oxley Highway, Bective.
Roads remained open:
· Duri Dungowan Road, between Loomberah Hall and Tongues Lane/Pendene Road intersection.
· Osborne Road, Bendemeer.
· Borah Road at Tarpoly Bridge, Upper Manilla (1 x lane open – proceed with caution).
· Burgmanns Lane, creek between Goonoo Goonoo Road and Burgess Lane.
· Williams Street low-level crossing, Barraba.
· Soldiers Settlement Road, near Oxley Highway at Bective (open with caution).