UPDATE on Coledale fire
The blaze that broke out inside the house on Cole Road in Coledale just before 9am.
Police confirmed there were occupants home that was destroyed by fire just before 9am yesterday is underinvestigation but it appears that the fire was not suspicious accortding to Fire And Rescu NSW Superintendent Tom Cooper.
Tamworth Fire and Rescue crews were called to the scene and it is understood a woman and an unconfirmed number of children had already evacuated the house before firefighters arrived.
Fire and Rescue confirmed the woman was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation and burns to her face and hands and was transported to Tamworth hospital by ambulance and is believed to be in a stable condition.
There were no other occupants injured in the blaze.
Four Tamworth fire crews and an additional Hazmat unit were deployed to fight the fire with asbestos from the fibro house an added challenge for firefighters.
Crews said the house was "well alight" when they got there and they worked to stop it from spreading.
Fire and Rescue confirmed the blaze has been extinguished, but the house was severely damaged.
Anyone with information on the incident is urged to contact Tamworth police on 6768 2999.