UPDATE as at 3:30pm:
Burgmans Lane – creek between Goonoo Goonoo Road and Burgess Lane
Williams Street crossing Barraba
Borah Road at Tarpoly Bridge – 1x lane open – washouts either side of road – drive with caution
Soldier Settlement Road – open with caution
Old Winton Road
Wallamore Road – Kingsford Smith Street to Evans Street causeways closed
As at 11:00am today, the following temporary road closures remain enforced across the Tamworth region due to ongoing rainfall.
These conditions are subject to change quickly, Visit MyRoadInfo.com.au for additional information.
· Goonan Street, Kingsford Smith Street to Evans Street causeway closed, Westdale.
Roads now open:
· Duri Dungowan Road, between Loomberah Hall and Tongues Lane/Pendene Road intersection.
· Osborne Road, Bendemeer.
Roads remaining closed:
· Williams Street low-level crossing, Barraba.
· Borah Road at Tarpoly Bridge, Upper Manilla (debris on road).
· Appleby Lane, near Oxley Highway, Bective.
· Old Winton Road, near Bective Lane.
· Burgmanns Lane, creek between Goonoo Goonoo Road and Burgess Lane.
· Warral Road, near Timbumburi Creek, West Tamworth.
· Wallamore Road, Kingsford Smith Street to Evans Street causeways closed, Westdale.
Please exercise caution due to water/debris over road
· Soldiers Settlement Road, near Oxley Highway at Bective.
Remember, IF IT'S FLOODED FORGET IT!