As of today, 1 June 2020, the following will be allowed in NSW:
* Up to 50 people allowed to dine in restaurants, pubs, clubs and cafes
* Beauty and nail salons reopen with no more than 10 clients and under strict COVID-19 Safe guidelines
* Up to 20 people can attend weddings, 50 at funerals and 50 at places of worship
* Museums, galleries, libraries, zoos and aquariums
* Regional travel within the state permitted for holidays and recreation
* Caravan parks and camping grounds are permitted to open
Limits on visiting and gathering have not changed with still 5 people allowed to visit a household and 10 people may gather in public places. (Note, your backyard is a private property and not considered a public space).
Gyms, cinemas, theatres, concert halls and dance halls are still off-limits as well as massage and tattoo parlours (allowed to open only to sell products and gift vouchers).
More information on what you can and can’t do under the current rules can be found on https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules#what-is-allowed